Dr Ezzie Spencer - on levels of mastery, commitment to growth, and achieving from YIN.
You may remember about a year ago, I introduced you to a very special woman in my life How beautiful, and special, that today, on International Womens Day, I get to reintroduce you to her, to go deeper on what we spoke about, after her beautiful book, Lunar Abundance, has been in the world for a year now.
Today, we're celebrating her beautiful book going global, launching in the UK, USA, India, and beyond... with another conversation together (and also, sharing where you can get her book if you're one of my overseas friends! (Yay for the internet!)
And in celebration today, of her, her wonderous book, and this beautiful milestone, we thought we'd honour this journey have have a different kind of conversation. One about what happens after you've achieved. And why we don't in the first place.
This is a really special, rare kind of interview.
In this conversation, we talk about:
- What happens AFTER you've achieved after you've achieved everything you want to achieve.
- How to prevent stopping yourself from achieving out of fear f what you'l do next! (Yes! It's a thing!)
- The difference between feelings and emotions, how to work with both of them.
- How to deal with a YIN phase when it's uncomfortable
- How Ezzie is playing with her Lunar Abundance practise now
- How to keep creating, using the practises of Lunar Abundance.
- Something incredible that happens once you've been through a yin period
- The ways science and personal development are now fusing together, and what that means for us, and our emotional intelligence.
- And much, much more
Have a listen, right here.
And her website, here.
And if you'd like to watch our previous interview, you can find that here.
Friends, this conversation excites me - to no end - for a few reasons.
Firstly, because Ezzie is someone who has an incredible story. She began working as a lawyer, in social justice, in a very YANG environment, and through the use of her own practise, which she shares in the book, has created an exciting, flow-based life where she now gets to act as the bridge between the worlds of the metaphysical, and the science of holistic living. So today, we're celebrating her.
And secondly, because it's a very real conversation where the fusing of these scientific and spiritual worlds - something of which I am abundantly excited about - is actually happening. My brain was fizzing after connecting with Ezzie and having this conversation.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
And now, I'd like to hear from you!
Have you ever been through a "yin" period in your life? And what happened when you popped out again? What did you experience when you were "in" it? Was it comfortable for you? I'd love to know, so leave me a comment if you dare!
Remember, Stay Curious, Stay Open - the life you crave is so much closer then you think.