Since meeting Dr Ezzie Spencer, and working with her, my life has felt increasingly abundant and easy. Applying her lunar abundance practise to my life has brought a presence of ease and inner calm to everything I’ve been working towards – including currently, writing a book, speaking at large events,and launching an online program I’ve held very close to my heart for some time.
I remember a few years back sitting in my friend Em’s car outside an event, asking her all about why people in Byron Bay love the moon so much. I thought it was a little cray cray to blame feeling psycho on this big beautiful ball of light in the sky, “The moon made me do it!” style.
Increasingly however, as I have become more connected with myself, I have become more in tune with nature. I did begin to notice over the years that during specific times of the month, I couldn’t sleep (like when it’s the full moon for example), and it made me feel really curious about if this was pure coincidence, if I was conditioning myself, or, if there was something to it.
I chose to become curious about the latter. And just at the right time, enter Ezzie and her Lunar Abundance Practise.
In this practise, Ezzie shares a very practical, easy and fun way you can use the cycles of the moon as a mirror for self reflection, creating true, deep abundance in every area of your life, and as a reminder to slow down so your success can be sustainable for you. (Right up high-achievers alley!) As an ex-lawyer and PhD though, coming from a naturally very yang-driven world, Ezzie is the embodiment of ease, fun, and gentle grace in the face of big, daunting and often head-heavy tasks.
In this interview I got really curious about how it is that she does that. Her PhD was done in record time, was a perfect mark, and was easy and fun for her. Her book was written and published in record time. And it was a delight. There’s something in that. Something really beautiful. — and in todays episode, she’s sharing her knowledge and research on how we can all have what she’s having.
I personally found so much gold in this conversation, I know you’re going to love it. We talked about:
- How Ezzie found this unusual and exciting work and landed in it from the career she was in
- How to make a transition from work that is very pragmatic to one that is more heart-centred
- How to deal with resistance and naysayers if or when they show up
- Taking the leap into something scary and different to what you’re used to
- How the principles of yin and yang work within the moon cycles
- How you can use the principles of yin, yang and the moon to make your current work and creative projects come to life with ease and joy – and big results.
- How Ezzie used her Lunar Abundance practise to write her book
- How to use Yin properly (it doesn’t mean just dropping everything and sleeping for 4 days!)
… and so much more.
Ezzie’s new book, Lunar Abundance: Flourishing with the Cycles of the Moon can be found at www.lunarabundance.com/book
You can Find Ezzie and all her programs, including the Lunar Abundance Salon and her free downloadable to track the moon at www.lunarabundance.com.
Find Ezzie on Instagram at @lunarabundance
Stay Curious, Stay Open. You are the Omega.
Love, Hayley x x