I have always had a belief that the life you crave is so much closer than you think.
I also know, with every inch of my soul, that so many of us know exactly what we want, and yet the subconscious noise that says we can’t have it, we’re not good enough, ready yet, we don’t know how, and it’s not possible, is so loud, we don’t even realise we do know.
There’s a famous saying, which I thought I made up, but I totally didn’t – and it goes like this:
You can afford anything you want, you just can’t have everything all at once.
Or something like that.
Today, I’m showing you how to stop faffing about and playing in smalls-ville, and actually create the life, and the physical experiences you think you can’t afford – now.
It’s simple, and it’s powerful. But be warned – there’s something in here you’re not going to want to hear. I promise you though, it’s delivered with love, and it will all be alright. 😉
Can’t Listen? Here’s the Transcript:
Hi welcome back!
How do we afford anything that you want?
So this is really cool phrase that.
I don’t know where it came from. I’ve definitely heard it before but I felt like I made it up myself. But I actually didn’t. And it goes like this. You can afford anything that you want. You just can’t have everything that you want and you can’t have it all at once. And this is a really key distinction. In fact when I first read it even though I knew it, I had to read it again because it confuses me a little.
You can afford anything that you want. You just can’t have everything all at once.
So I just kind of given away the whole concept of this video right now. But, my point is this you have the ability to create anything that you want in this life. And I always say that the life that you crave is always so much closer than you think if you will give yourself permission to go straight for the Hell yes, and cut out the middlemen activities cut out the goals that you think you have to achieve along the way before you give yourself permission to get what you really want. All that stuff you can afford anything that you want.
I’m going to give you a couple of steps today to achieve that, and I’m going to be honest to you like it’s not going to be necessarily what you want to hear but it’s true. So here are my four steps to being able to afford anything that you want. And then I’m going to give you will Bertus step at the end. So really there’s four steps.
- Get super clear on what it is that you desire – Sometimes this is the hardest part. Often we go for what we think we can have or what we think we can get not what we actually want. So as a high achiever sometimes you think you should want something because you wanted it all the way up until now or it’s the thing that you’ve been really good at and you’re expected to want that thing next. Like when I was at a top performing athlete I kept thinking that I should want to win again. And eventually I got to a point where I was honest with myself when I didn’t even want to do this anymore. I want to do something else and that was one of the hardest things to admit to myself that I wanted because I’d worked really hard to get to where I was. Up until then. So the first thing is to get clear on what it is that you actually want and you know when you know because your whole body will be lit up in a way that says Hell yes. And you will be energized and you’ll feel that a fire lit up in your belly and you will not really feel resistance but more so curiosity and excitement and energy around the idea of going for it. So that’s the first tip get clear what you want.
- Prioritize – So you might come up with three to five things that you know you really want if you’re one of those people that’s like if I say no to this it’s like cutting off my arm. Then prioritize what are the top three to five things and put them in order. One two three four five. Very important especially when it comes to financially channeling your energy towards one or two things. The truth is nothing more powerful than focusing all of your energy and attention on a small number of targets or ideas or platforms or projects when you put all of your energy reserves into one thing what you focus on expands so it can work in the negative. But if you know what it is that you want and it’s a hell yes and you remove the things that are hell no or you get clear on what’s first what’s second and what’s third. You’ll shift things very very quickly.
- Get clear on what it is that you need to actually make it happen – So what are the steps or how much money is required? Like make a list of everything that you need to make it happen. Everything that you want to manifest or the amount of money that is actually going to cost and even if it feels outrageous write it down get cleared and open yourself up to the magic. OK. But getting clear leads to a lot of power. Now step number four and I’ve kind of heard of giving this one away is now that you’re clear you know what it’s going to take and your onboard with it it’s a hell yes is to remove everything there’s not a hell yes.
- Get rid of everything in your life – I told you, you don’t want to hear this right. Get rid of everything in your life that does not align with you having it. So that might mean beliefs that might mean in a work that might make physical objects it might mean getting rid of clothing that doesn’t align with who you want to be in the next chapter of your life. It might mean you have to actually disengage from relationships or friendships that don’t support it. It might mean that you have to do some physical de-cluttering in your life some emotional de-cluttering some mental de-cluttering some spiritually recovery just remove everything or even just goals and goals and things that you thought that you wanted just scrapped them off the list and get rid of it. So we’re clearing up even more energy to pour into that thing that you absolutely want. And when I say energy I don’t just mean like energy in terms of like physical space energy. I’m referring to energy as in the energy that you would otherwise reserve for worry or doubt or fear when you don’t have that energy and when you don’t have the energy of considering the bandwidth that you require for thinking about other goals that you have that aren’t. Hell yes. It brings a tidal wave of energy to the thing that you actually want. Now step number five is the coolest.
- Take tiny actions and you have ever taken before – What I mean by this is perhaps getting clear on how much it’s actually going to cost or figuring out the first step. That’s your tiny action perhaps it is picking up the phone and just making a simple phone call the tiniest action the tiniest action that you can possibly take. Added up with every other tiny tiny action that you can take will eventually get you exactly where you want to go.
The reason why I say Tiny is because often times we think about what we want. We work out what the steps are and we make such huge chunks out of those steps that they become overwhelming and not bite sized and not able to be done. When you take a teeny tiny step and you actually do it you get that sense of achievement.
You get that sense of a one step closer and the fire burns a little brighter. So how do you get anything that you want? How to afford anything that you want?
Step number 1 – get super clear on what it is that you want.
Step number 2 – prioritize.
Step number 3 – Get clear on what it’s going to take to make it happen.
Step number 4 – remove everything that’s sort of hell yes. Remove everything else so you free up all your energy.
Step number 5 – number five take the teeny tiny little step that you have ever taken towards making it happen.
I truly believe that you really can’t afford absolutely anything that you want if you are willing to follow these steps. Now if you’d like some more help. I have got an unreal resource for you and it’s free on my website. So go to HayleyCarr.TV/gift and what you’ll find there is my beautifully unstoppable starter kit. You can download that as an e-book in there on how to create anything that you want and remain unstoppable in your mindset. There’s also some other resources that you get in that package including a meditation and some desktop wallpapers that will keep you inspired. And I would love to support you in making this happen. So if you like this video please like it, share it with someone who has a dream has a goal and is really ready to make it happen. It doesn’t know how they’re going to afford it. Let them know that it is possible and that I believe in you and leave me a comment if you dare. I want to know what is it that you want? What is it that you would love to afford that you think that you cant. Let’s work on making this impossible possible for you.
Remember it’s all about freeing up all your energy. So thank you so much. I’ll see you next time.
Stay Curious, Stay Open. You are the Omega.